Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pooped!


Well, we are back in the frozen tundra. We praise the Lord for allowing us to serve Him wherever it may be. We also would like to take the time to thank Tim and Maralyn Savage for all they have done to help out with the mission over the last month. They have been a great help to Jennifer and I as winter time in the arctic is not always the easiest. They have no idea how much they are appreciated.

Also, I have a praise as I was able to lead a man to the Lord this morning. Jennifer and I have been praying for their family for over a year. This morning he called and told me that he wanted to become a Christian. So over the phone I was able to lead him to the Lord. Isnt it great to see God work in our lives. Pray for Dwayne and his family as we ask God to give him the strength necessary to lead his family and stand strong against temptation.

Jennifer and I had a great Christmas and look forward to seeing God work in all of our lives. Also we would like to thank the anonymous donor that gave money for our ministry. We will be using it for the discipleship that is now in progress. God bless you! We love you all.


Zackary, Jennifer, and Gavin Greer

2 comments:

Susan Baumann said...

It's amazing how God works, isn't it. His timing is always perfect! We're thankful you arrived back safely. We're now hooked up for skype, so when you get a break sometime, we'll SEE you! Love, Mom/Memaw

Dana Greer said...

I understand the hanging out of the tongue. Mine is still hanging. But had a great trip with Pen. I'm so excited about the salvation. That should show us, never give up. It is good encouragement. Love you guys and miss you something terrible.

Camels in Texas!

Camels in Texas!